ExecuTrain of Utah
1455 W. 2200 S. #103
West Valley City, UT 84119
Sales - Inside Account Representative - Part Time
ExecuTrain, is one of the leading IT Training & Professional Development companies in Utah & around the world. We specialize in delivering adaptive & certified training in all major IT Technologies such as Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Adobe and more. In addition to our award winning IT Training, we also offer professional developments classes such as Project Management, Lean Six Sigma, Time Management, Stress Management, and others. With a reputation of quality and excellence, ExecuTrain has become a trusted resource by companies in Utah for the past 20 years.
We are currently looking for a qualified Part Time Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team in our West Valley City, UT office.
This position supports our Account Managers by helping with finding and closing small deals as well as Lead generation for large deals to be passed to Account Managers. This position requires working closely with Account Managers and to meet individually set goals and objectives.
- Meet or exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly basis.
- Create new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Drive demand in your territory through focused telephone campaigns, e-mail campaigns, and other innovative demand generation activities.
- Cultivate leads by assessing the unique opportunities and laying out the value proposition for customers including a proactive follow-up.
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests.
- Configure the product package by conducting a needs analysis to meet the end users requirements.
- Develop a unique follow-up methodology to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account or territory assignments based on your understanding of your sales opportunities.
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including extensive cold calling, qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, negotiations and the closing process.
- Maintain and expand your sales, ExecuTrain solutions, industry, market and competitive knowledge and skills.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of your territory; the customers, the prospects, the partners, the influencer's, etc.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction within the accounts in your territory.
- Keep selling tools up-to-date, accurate, detailed, and error-free. These tools include but are not limited to, forecasting, account plans, opportunity plans, territory plans, and CRM.
- Maintain a positive, professional 'total customer service' attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator.
- Provide and interface to the Sales organization for evaluation of lead development and make recommendations as to the proper focus for your specific customer base and territory.
Candidates must have 1-2 years experience in Customer Service whether on the phone, or in person. Preferably Telesales/Customer Service/Telemarketing experience with proven results in a quota-oriented environment and/or previous inside or outside sales experience, and an understanding of technology and technological innovations is a major plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Effective communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, enthusiastic and a quick learner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- General Knowledge of IT software is a plus
- Cold calling skills a plus
- Excellent selling skills a plus.
$13.00 an hour plus commission after a 3 month trial period.
25 Hours a week.
Flexible Hours with the 8am – 5pm time period.
Please submit resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist/Office Assistant/Testing Center Proctor - Part Time
1 Job Description:
- Part time position – 7:30AM-12:30 PM Monday-Friday
- Responsibilities/duties include: greeting clients, answering phones, simple data entry and form creation, other secretarial duties as needed.
- Proctor a variety of tests, including but not limited to: TSA, USPS, FBI, and Prometric exams. Maintain quiet atmosphere for testing.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all exams and documents. Must be vigilant - able to pay close attention to cheating or prevention of cheating; able to administer Testing Center rules.
o Qualifications (include degree requirements if applicable):
- MANDATORY: High school diploma or equivalent. Extremely detail oriented. Punctual. Knowledge of word and spreadsheet programs. Able to work independently. Ability to multi-task. Excellent organizational skills; effective verbal skills. Able to quickly gain knowledge of new skills or programs.
- PREFERRED: Very basic HTML experience
o Application Instructions: E-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please
o Salary/Wage: $8.50 to start with the potential for increase after 90-day trial period
Contract Instructor - Business Skills Training
Candidates will be proficient in any of the following Business Skills:
Business Problem Solving
Candidates must be proven trainers with a successful and verifiable track record.
E-mail Resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org